Saturday, June 23, 2012

Product Reviews: Canon T4i

It seems like yesterday when Canon released the T3i, now here comes the T4i? Well, some results are in.

http://www.digitalcamerainfo.com/content/Canon-Rebel-T4i-First-Impressions-Review.htm

If you're interested in getting your photography career started by don't have the thousands to spend on a Canon 5D or 7D then allow me to recommend the Canon T3i, an upgrade from the T2i. (if you don't want to wait for the T4i)

The amazing thing about the T3i compared to the T2i is the flip out LCD screen which allows you to place the camera nearly anywhere to get that shot you want. These cameras also work with EF and L series lenses so you can always upgrade your kit.

When I started out as a photographer, I bought myself the T2i because it fell right into my budget plan. Forget thousands of dollars, I walked out of the store under 1000 with a new camera, ready to shoot. AND shoot VIDEO! 1080p HD video that looks absolutely stunning through Canons signature lenses.

All in all, if you don't want to wait for the T4i, go get the T3i.

No comments:

Post a Comment